Back translating is really the best way to go. I mean, if you're
reading with a braille display, TextEdit or any other text editing
program should do the trick for you. If you want the TTS to read it,
then what you're looking for is an app to do back translation on the
fly. Either way, it amounts to the same. Personally, I'd prefer to
just back translate it and get on with the business of reading it
normally. That will also allow for easy searching of the text with
standard find functions, and such.

Louis works great for back translating.