Hello fellow Macintosh Users,

I live in Northern Virginia, and have been using Macintoshes since
the late 1980's. I have RP and have not needed full time voice until
after Tiger came out. My current Macintosh is a e-Mac 17" running the
latest Leopard and Safari.

My goals over the next few weeks are:

1, Determine how jump mode works in VO.
2. Find better ways to read large e-mails.
3. Determine if it is just me that has issues with VO-F  (Find)
working with Safari 4 and  HTML e-mail. (perhaps fixed now that
Safari  is 4.02)
4. Find efficiencies in adding members to address book.
5. Get my Windows smart phone reloaded with the CodeFactory  software
and sync address book and calendar.
6 Get automatic  move ofNFB  NewsLine newspapers from e-mail  to
Victor reader.

JOn