I don't think this will get to the list my postings seem to die.

I too use the mobile version more then the standard version.  I have
found with group navigation turned on, and using a bit of the item
list, I can find a grouping with all of the statuses from the FB home
page.  I do find that peoples names repeat 2-3 times, I wonder if
turning off Image navigation would help with that.

Best regards,
Jon