Hello,

I just became a member of Macvisionaries, and have not yet reviewed
any of the archives so my questions will wait.  I have been a
Macintosh user since the late 1980's, though I have only been using
Speech since it came out in Tiger.  I started using JAWS around the
same time at work.  I am now at the point where I can recognize a
couple of icons, but  no matter the contrast or scale I can't make out
more then 3-4 characters on a my e-Mac 17 inch screen.

I have been a regular reader of Tidbits for  a half dozen years and
they have reviewed Circus Ponies  Notebook at least once along with
some of the competing products.  Their website is nice in that they
have a listen button for all their articles that is read by the
editor, and as such is even easier on the ears then Alex is.

I hope to be an active member of this list.

Happy Fourth to all my fellow Macintosh users in the United States,

Jon Cohn
Unemployed software Engineer