Hi all,

I just joined this list.  I currently am a Windows and Jaws user.  I'm in
the market for a new computer soon and am considering moving to the Mac
world, but have a few reservations.  I use Excel and Access in Windows for
my job and need access to these types of apps.  I was told that Open Office
works with VO on the Mac, but are Open Office spreadsheets and databases
compatible with MS Office in Windows?  What I mean is, can I create a
database in Open Office and then take it to work and open it on my Windows
machine in MS Access?  There's no chance of my work switching to the Mac any
time soon.

As far as MS Office for the Mac, is there any chance that this may be made
accessible in the future?

Thanks,

Russell