  From: Scott Howell
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Article Slamming the iPhone

  Well it would be hard for me to say much on the iPhone based on the fact I
have not had the chance to work with one. However, from my experiences and
listening to those who have used the iPhone, they seem to have better luck
navigating around etc. than I have had with Mobile Speak. Then again, if your
used to the Mac environment, the iPHone will appeal a bit more as well. So, I
hear what your saying, but I'd have to at this point say the interface would
likely be more to my liking. Other than that, as I said, it will come down to
experience and like Alex pointed out, this is the closest you get to what a
sighted user experiences as well. Now is that a qualifier? Well I guess that
all depends. Me, I want something that integrates nicely and provides a good
user experience. So, guess I'll have more to say when I get one. :)