hi;
I agree with the bottom message, and i personally don't have an iphone
yet, but the thing i like with this, is the games. It's just, wow,
there's games, for the iphone? Nice.
mike
On Jul 13, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Larry Wanger wrote:

> For me it’s a couple of things. The phone and how you do things is
> just more intuitive. It just makes sense. Its hard to explain this
> until you try it. Second, it’s the apps. Apple warned us that we may
> not have ready access to significant numbers of apps because the
> accessibility standards were new. But, I think I speak for many
> people when I say that I’ve been blown away at what does work. With
> just a few finger flicks I can check out reviews and info on the
> latest movies, get the weather, find a new place to dine, read the
> news, check my email, maybe listen to some tunes, and manage my
> calendar and an endless list of things. I’m sorry, surfing the web
> was terrible on my Blackjack. I had to turn a wheel, click buttons
> and all sorts of things and even still did not have the easy
> navigation on the net like I do on the iPhone. The tight integration
> with the Mac is great too. Bottom line, its comfortable, easy to use
> and there are apps out there that enable me to access almost anything.

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 54121
email: michael.babc...@gwhosting.net
administrative e-mail: ad...@gwhosting.net
url: http://gwhosting.net