I disagree and I dont' think you can put any markers on the screen or
it would interfere with the function of the phone. Point is there is
no struggle once you get used to the interface. It's like anything
else, you just have to get beyond the learning curve and the degree of
the curve will be based on your experiences, level of patience, and
level of interest. However, if you buy an iPhone, likely the level of
interest will be considerably higher. :)