Yes, and since the keyboard can be switched from portrit to
landscape, this would defeat the purpose.  Honestly, muscle memory and
experience will enable the user to find the home row with little
difficulty.  It just takes practice.  It's hard to explain if you have
not used the device, but the whole touch screen concept is really not
as challenging as one might think.  Remember how the blind were made
to fear the GUI and how many didn't want to leave their DOS systems
behind?

Take Care

John Panarese