Begin forwarded message:

With its built in universal access features, Apple's recently released
iPhone 3GS is causing quite a stir throughout the blindness community.
Regardless of how one might feel toward Apple or its iPhone product,
the fact that this mainstream device can be purchased and fully
accessed right out of the box is simply amazing. This week, on the
Assistive Technology show, we not only look at the iPhone and its
universal access features, but will do our best to answer any
questions you may have about the device. Perhaps you're curious how
effective a blind person can be using a strictly touch screen
interface, or maybe you're wondering about how one accomplishes a
specific task? for these answers and much much more, come join me,
this Wednesday for the Assistive Technology show. The Assistive
Technology show takes place Wednesday evenings between 7:00-9:00 PM,
EDT, or, if you prefer, 2300-0100, UTC. :) Although we use Ventrilo to
make the show interactive, it's now possible to listen to the show via
a live stream and to submit questions via Email. For more information
about the show, about listening options, or for instructions on
installation and configuration of the Ventrilo client, please visit
the Assistive Technology show homepage at http://www.atmaine.com . I
look forward to bringing you this week's edition of the Assistive
Technology show and to demonstrating this amazing breakthrough in
accessibility. Steve