wow,
You've found stuff for 69 cents? Where? What was it? All the stuff
I've come upon is 99 or 1.29 the more expensive stuff seems to be
whatever was/is popular.  Bought a song by Garbage that is way over 10
years old and it was 1.29 and several new but not as popular stuff
that was just 99 but have never ever come acrross any 69 cents. Even
the songs that are crap seem to be 99.
*smile*
Best Wishes
Jenny Kennedy (Howard)
blueskyes9112...@gmail.com
Olathe, Kansas USA

Join me on FaceBook:
Personal Profile - www.facebook.com/blueskyes
And feel free to join "The Blind Parents of FaceBook" group.  Search
for it in groups or contact me for details.

Follow me via twitter using the username: ben_folds_fan