Hi,

VoiceOver uses the Touchscreen with an impresive new blindness
technolgoy. You can read about it more at the Google group VIPhone,
which is for this phone and is for the blind and run by the same
people as this group.

http://groups.google.com/group/VIPhone/

viphone-subscr...@googlegroups.com

The phone uses touch screen gestures as well as the touch screen's
ability to use a finger to float over buttons and have them read. I
really enjoy the phone. Every time I use one I am amazed at the ease
of use.

Regards,
Alex,