In addition to Scott's suggestions, for the specific question of an accessible
iPhone guide, try going to:

http://help.apple.com/iphone/voiceover/

For a review of the iPhone 3GS with VoiceOver, check out lioncourt.com:

http://www.lioncourt.com/the-accessible-iphone-3gs/

They also keep a link to the accessible apps for the iPhone at that site.

Lots of podcasts about the iPhone.  Try, for example, Shane Jackson's
Blindworld Blog:

http://blindworldblog.blogspot.com/

Or go to the SeroTalk page for the podcasts:

http://serotalk.com/

The lioncourt.com Mac-cessibility podcasts and Screenless Switchers podcasts
discussed the iPhone 3GS with VoiceOver:

feed://www.lioncourt.com/podcast/mac-cessibility.xml

There was also a program on the maccast at the beginning of July:

http://www.maccast.com/

This was also the subject of a discussion of the Assistive Technology Show last
night, but I haven't seen a podcast appear for this yet. You can check back at
the main web page to find out when one appears, but they've had some recording
problems recently:

http://www.atmaine.com/atshow/

HTH

Cheers,