wow, that's awesome.
Keep me posted on how it works.  I'd be curious to hear more about it.
How much is the program?

  _____

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Josh de Lioncourt
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:23 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is it possible to do Audio Editing on Mac OS X with VO?

Yes, Amadeus Pro is a multi-track editor. :) As I said, I'm still learning
how to use it.

Josh de Lioncourt
.my other mail provider is an owl.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt
Music: http://stage19music.com
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Blog: http://lioncourtsmusings.blogspot.com
GoodReads: http://goodreads.com/Lioncourt

On Jul 20, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Jed Barton wrote:

Hey Josh, is this a true multitrack editer, or just 2 tracks?
Can you voerlap stuff?

  _____