Hi,
Gary,

I use it all day with varied success. Nano is a new eddition to my
toolbox and it seems to have a few qwerks, but nothing major. I also
used to use VIM, but found it crashed a lot with VO.

You are correct that interacting and moving the VO cursor is the only
way to read prior text.

As far as interuptions, you should pipe the contents to a file and
read it from teh file instead.

What knd of development are you doing?

Regards,
Alex,