Hello listers,

In a few days, I will need to start planning an important blindness-related
conference that will take place here in Vienna, Austria next year.  We have
decided to use Skype as our communications platform as we plan the event.  I
know that people like Josh, Cara and the screenless switchers use some sort
of voice chat client when they do their roundtable discussions, so I know
that what I wish to do can be accomplished in some way.

My preference would be to use Skype but if it doesn't work or the Skype
conferencing features can't be accessed through Voice Over, then I am open
to any alternatives.  Ideally, however, setting this up on Skype would be
best since all of us already have this program.

My sincerest appreciation in advance for any and all input on this subject,

Mike