I have had more than ten but we did it by piggybacking. which means
that several people in the conference call someone else. In other
words, the third person can call more people.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleisc...@bellsouth.net

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to
present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty,
Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.