Hi Donna,
     The built in microphone works perfectly fine in iChat for audio
or video conferencing.  I have used it plenty of times.  There is no
real setup involved at all.

     As for MSN chat, technically, it is not supported, though there
are ways to do this using Jabber.  However, someone more technically
suited can give directions or they might be info in the list archives
about that process.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, t...@optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA,
PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS,
DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT