Or you could just navigate to the bookmark button you want to delete,
hit VO shift M for the contextual menu and then choose delete. You could
also choose Show All Bookmarks from the Bookmarks menu (or command
option B) and then in the left hand column navigate to Bookmarks Bar and
then in the table on the right you can just navigate to the bookmark you
don't want and hit delete. Probably a few other ways to do it.

CB