  From: Chris Blouch
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Modifying items on the top sites menu

  Hmm. Not sure about  a top sites bar but if I go to the bookmarks bar and
click the Top Sites button then navigate to the main page area and interact
with it I can navigate to the end and find an Edit button. If I do that I can
then go back to the various top sites and hit delete to remove a page. Is that
what you were trying to do?

  CB

  Barry Hadder wrote:
We are talking about the "top sites" bar.  Not the book marks bar.