And for the most part Scott I'm With ya.  The two things I can't
defend Apple over though, are when products like Garage band 09 come
out and take a backward step in accessibility, or when products that
have been launched way after VO such as mobile me aren't totally
accessible.  If anyone can appease me I'd love to be appeased, or
perhaps if you've got a ton of more technical knowledge and can break
it down into dumby speak I'd love to be tought.  At the moment the
best I can come up with is that access isn't nearly as easy for
developers as it's made out to be or surely it'd be there.  Either
that or Apple are employing coders who don't follow their own
guidelines.  Who knows, either way it really gets my goat when it
happens.