can you tell me how you loop with it?
perhaps a tutorial? or any tips on how to get started?
I used acid pro in windows for this and I want to use garage band
some of my remixes of other tunes kick major ars
<smily>
I to have heard garage band is more powerfull for loop and midi work
any tips or help to get started would be appreciated
Hank