Hi,

I've only recently jumped ships to the mac and so far it has been
e=very productive and educational. The voice over commands are a fair
bit different from the windows screen readers but once you figure the
best ways in and out of applications, it becomes second nature and
alex as a voice is way more comfortable to the ears than any of the
other windows based voices.

I am also eagerly waiting for snow leopard to come out as there are a
few features such as gesture based navigations and stuff which i'd
like to play around with.

I've baught the macbook pro 17 inch, and though you might think why i
purchased such a big screen when i can't use it? Well, its perfect for
presenting works from my 3d studio and watching flicks with my
girlfriend.

Welcome soon to be on the mac field of vision my friend