Hi,

Oh, yeah, I did the same thing just today. I found the website for my
country, because otherwise I would not have been able to purchase it.
It's understandable about the receipt, however. I even believe it
actually tells you to send it along whether you fax it or email it in
the disclaimer. At least, it does on the site I used. I'm excited.