From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 6:28 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Snow Leopard for $10 for new Mac users

Hi,

I just learned that if you bought your Mac on June 8 or later, you can
update to Snow Leopard for $9.95 plus tax. I couldn't do it online
unfortunately because they couldn't find my serial number for some reason,
so I'm having to print out and mail in the order form, but it's a great
deal. to learn more, visit www.apple.com/macosx/uptodate/ Note that you have
to get your order in within 90 days of purchase.
Also, if you end up having to mail it in, you have to send a copy of your
receipt.

Best,
Anna

http://www.eset.com