Hello Anna and all:

If your setting is show offline contacts, the online contacts
automatically appear at the top of the list.

You can set it to only show online contacts. This works though if you
attempt to send a request to someone you will not know if they receive
the request until they show up.

I sent a request to someone and kept seeing his name on the bottom of
the list which meant he either did not see my request or it never made
it to him. So, I emailed him and we got it straightened out. If I had
selected show only online contacts I might not have noticed.

Either way works. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Be well.
On Aug 14, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I find out whether a Skype contact is online?
>
> Thanks,
> Anna

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love