Hi everyone,

I know I'm asking lots of iTunes/iPod questions, but I get the most
useful information from ya'll, so I've just given up searches. I don't
understand this smart playlist thing. I click create playlist and it
asks me for all these guidlines, but no matter what I pick, it says
something like, this will never work, haha. I'd love to just be able
to click a button and have an interesting playlist created...does
anyone have any tips?

Thanks!
Randi