Justin I don't think anyone would disagree, but I think I and others
have pointed out that there may be a number of reasons for why Apple
does not do all the things we expect or feel they should.  You have to
remember Apple whether we agree or disagree is a pretty secretive
company, so they aren't very forthcoming in a lot of cases with what
they have going on.  That is why I read some of the articles I have
forwarded to the list because at least most that information appears
to be pretty accurate.  Of course we'll probably never hear the
reason, it may just suddenly appear one day when you least expect it.
Don't give up hope and keep pestering them, I think they respond to a
good pestering at times. :)