From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Arrigo
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:14 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Os or not?

The menu option isn't there, but the way I plan to do it is, boot from the
dvd, go to utilities and choose disk utility, erase the drive, then install
the new operating system. Of course, before I do this, I will do a complete
backup to my external hard drive, and I already have backups of my license
keys for programs I have purchased.

database 4367 (20090825) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4367 (20090825) __________