Chris,

What are the requirements for emacs speak?  When last I used emacs
regularly on a Ultra-2, I had no need for a screen reader, just
setting my fonts at 28 pt and reverse video  (thanks Kyle Jones for
the help). I know there is a copy of emacs in /usr/bin and I think it
might even be GNU's version. If so what would need to happen to use
emacspeak on my Leopard machine and could it interface with the Mac
synthesizers or would GNU  ones have to be added.

Jon