I do Javascript development and so I ran SunSpider tests before and
after upgrading and the results were about 25% faster. This means those
fancy web apps should be snappier on Safari under Snow Leopard, all
other things being equal.

SunSpider test site:

http://www2.webkit.org/perf/sunspider-0.9/sunspider.html

CB