You expect me to summaries the features of Pages in one email message?
We'll be here all night <smile>, what I've discovered so far is some
very excellent auto-correct features, we've discussed the "Auto
Numbering and Auto-bulleting" functionality of Pages but that's just
the start, just play about with the menu system and you'll soon see
what I mean, look in the help file which can be accessed with command-
shift-? and download the manual.