Serotalk podcast 22 has a segment where they do actually this
process.
You can find it at http://www.serotalk.com. Just your heading command
to get to the second post with the words "Podcast 22". I would post
the direct link to the post but IE 8 or something else is not letting
me copy the link to the clipboard for some reason.

Doug