Hey Chris, it's interesting that you mention the whole off screen
model, actually I'm amazed that voice over does as well as it does
without one, I wonder if windows screen readers will ever be able to
move away from this approach, I think the only screen reader that does
not have one is NVDA, and from what I've heard, it's fairly limited.