Hi everyone,

After reading quite a few things and testing out for myself, i've
gotten to understand certain basics.

I wrote this little piece of code to open up the voice over utility

tell application "Finder"
        open application "VoiceOver Utility"
end tell

the script returns no error, the voice over utility opens fine, but it
then gives me an error saying voice over utility has an error. When i
get back to it, there is no problem navigating through it etc.

next piece of code i'm thinking of adding is a get paremeters so i can
trace where each of the grid rows and tabs are nested within the
aipplication.

But i wanted to know if anyone can emulate this error and tell me
where i've gone wrong??? :)

Baby steps, but big leap into this huge pool of possibilities

best

Yuma