Hey thanks for that.  Good to know.  One question, has anyone been
successful in partitioning a hard disc with the disc utility and Voice
Over?  I can't seem to get too far with partitioning a disc.  I am
having a hard time selecting a partition in order to name it and set a
size etc...  If anyone is having luck with this and VO, I'm all ears!
Thanks.