Thanks for writing back.

I wasn't certain if there was something I had to do directly to make
JamochaMUD usable by screen readers and the like, but a little poking
around shows that there is indeed a Java Accessible programming
interface.

This implies to me that if I implement the accessible features of Java
then it will probably play nice with the Mac Voiceover.

I do most of my programming in Linux, but luckily my wife has a Mac
laptop so I should be able to do some testing.

Would you mind if I contact you in the future to do some testing for
me once I feel I've got accessibility features added?

Jeff