Hi there, I would be very glad to help in any way I can. I can of
course run windows virtually via vmware but I would rather do stuff
natively on the mac. I did hear from some people that you have to
label the buttons if this is at all possible in java. I did get
initial text, the buttons just were not labeled or did not have help
text. When you think stuff should work I will also inform some other
mudders I know to have a mac but not be on any list.
Greetings, Anouk