Hello,

I visited the archives and believe I followed the instructions
correctly, but I can't turn the preview pane on and off.  I like to
use the preview pane for the most part.  However, I like to turn it
off when I examine the contents of my junk folder before deleting.
This is what I've been trying.  I navigate to the horizontal splitter,
route the mouse with VO, command F5 and double click the mouse with
the num pad commander.  I've tried the same sequence with VO, shift,
space double click with no results.
I had no trouble turning off the preview pane with Leopard.  This is
not a complaint about SL, just letting you know that I'm capable of
doing it.
I'd appreciate suggestions and apologize for bringing this up again
after it was already discussed not too long ago.
Thanks,

Brett