Hi there

I think the problem here is with the VO mouseclick command.  It
doesn't work here.  You have to do a real mouseclick with the mouse
button.

If you don't have a laptop, this may be a bit harder, but it can be
done.  Go to universal access, click on the mouse and trackpad tab.
Check "press the option key 5 times to turn mousekeys on".  I had to
click this with the mouse, not sure why, but the second time I checked
it it worked with vo space.  Then route the mouse to the horizontal
splitter in the mail window, and press function+I  or function+5 if
you imagine an embetted number pad on the laptop.  Hmm, I should think
that on a desktop this would just be numpad 5.

I hope that works.

Justin Harford