Hi all.

I'm sorry if this has ben posted here before, but I'll just let you
know that the copy/paste feature is now available for Voiceover users
in the new firmware for Iphone and on the new Ipod Touch. I've read
that it's available on the new Ipod Touch on Apples website, and I've
read that it's available in the new firmware version 3.1 on the Iphone
in the Voiceover section in the Voiceover manual.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk