So if you just install the updates from Apple I think this gets resolved.

CB

On 2/24/14 11:52 PM, Dionipher Presas Herrera wrote:
how to patch mine, it said my browser was receptable to virus
On 25 Feb 2014, at 05:17 am, Chris Blouch <cblo...@aol.com> wrote:

According to the article you can just go to the website

gotofail.com

to test if your browser is susceptible to the bug. I went with my Safari 6.1.1
on OSX 10.8.5 and it said my browser was fine. So maybe some other update fixed
it on OSX.

CB