I have had this problem as well. Even though I had my go daddy email account
selected from the drop down box as the email address I was using my gmail
address seemed to over ride that as I learned this when the emails being
responded to were my personal gmail address and not my work go daddy one, not
sure why this happens or how to fix it, just know you are not alone. Wish I had
a solution for you.