Does this apply on the mac as well? Not talking about image Pdfs because as we all know these are not accessible unless sent to some Ocr package. I'm talking about editing Pdfs in general. I've not found one screen reader compatible program for Windows at least for the editing portion. Sure I can use the program but it's minimally functional. Take Nitro Pdf for example. I've heard good things about Pdf Pen is this the standard editor of choice for you?

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!