Hi all:

With more and more using of my mac, I can discover somethings very interesting
for me.
But I got some questions if I can ask:
1-I need to rename a folder, I hit the vo+sheft +m but can not find the rename.
2-If I have a folder with many songs, I need to select only some songs, how can
I select some? I tried sheft space, ctl sheft space, but no luck.
3-I know that command accent can cycle between open windoiws, I have 2 open
windows that I need to copy and past files from and to. Using command accent do
nothing. Why?
4-When I’m in a menu, using the scape key didn’t close this menu. I must hit
option scape, and I discovered this by chance. So what is the right issue.

Thanks so much for your help

Ramy moustafa saber
Musicc instructor at:
faculty of musical education