You probably have figured this out by now, but the move command works like
this. Highlight the file or folder you need to move, then go to the place you
want to move it to and press command option v.

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com