Despite Slacker's fantastic job making its iPhone app accessible once again, I
have run into a snag they clearly did not anticipate.  I received an "unusual
activity" message while listening; I had the audacity to spend some time
exploring a bunch of different stations in a short period of time. I was asked
for my password, but then, asked to type the "text in the image". I tried
closing and reopening the app; tried rebooting my phone. Still stuck.
I wrote to them, and Tweeted as well; no response so far.  Meanwhile, a
subscription for which I paid is unusable, and I cannot seem to figure out
where on the web site I can go to attempt a workaround to access my account. I
cannot locate any log in or account link.
Christine