Hopefully, they will get back to you. I do have a question however, are you
having issues accessing the direct link on your page to your account
specifically? Maybe I can search the site and find the direct link and send it
to you off list.

Pam Francis

On Apr 18, 2014, at 2:20 PM, Christine Grassman <cgrassman1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Pam. I could only get voicemail, but hopefully, someone will get back
to me.

Sent from my iPhone