HI Alex,

Webspots do not work the same way as hotspots. Webspots are accessible by VO
even when they are off-screen.

However, if the element that the webspot refers to is no longer present on the
page, I'm not sure the webspot would still be present. Are you saying that your
webspot arbitrarily moved from an element you set it on, to one you did not
when the webpage changed?

-Or are you saying that the page changed and the previous webspot and page
element were still there?

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!