22 sep 2009 kl. 04.47 skrev Justin Harford:

> Do you use groups mode?  It could be that VO is not detecting the
> dynamically changing HTML content which is a weakness of groups mode.
I don't know, but i've found that this behaviour of not recognizing
dynamically changing text in groups mode is significally better in SL,
that is VO recognizes dynamically changing pages much better there
than in Leopard. Sometimes though, i've found that you have to stop
interacting with the group or whatever thing the link is in than
immediately interact with it again.
/Krister